To achieve success in every business profession or verticle, the proper management of the projects is extremely important. Project management is a set of activities that include preparation, accomplishing, controlling, and finishing of projects.
A Project Management tool helps to streamline the Business Module. Here, is a curated list of Best Project management tools with its features and their links.
1.QDPM – Web based Project Management Tool
qdPM is a free web-based project management tool suitable for all small companies as well as teams working on multiple projects. It is fully configurable and flexible. You can easily manage Projects, Tasks, and People, and customers’ tickets. Client’s can interact using a Ticket System that is integrated into Task management.
- Projects – Allows you to manage multiple projects, configure project access, create custom project reports, and export the projects.
- Tasks – Allows you to manage tasks, configure tasks access, group tasks, filter tasks, and create custom task reports.
- Support Tickets – Customers interact using a Ticket System that is integrated into Task management.
- Discussions – You can create discussions between the project team.
- Users – Allows you to manage users, configure user rights, send emails to user groups.
- Scheduler – Scheduler is a tool for planning and managing all of your activities.
- Multi-lingual – qdPM is multilingual & already comes with various language files.
- Skins – qdPM has multiple skins
qdPM Extended is suited for all types of industries. Apart from defining entities such as Projects, Tickets, Tasks, and Discussions, the rest is primarily up to you to configure. Does not matter if you are a web developer, a digital agency, event managers, filmmakers, recruiters, engineers, builders, interior designers, you describe it, as long as you are managing a project you can manage it using by qdPM Extended.
For more information, you can visit the site by clicking here for all your queries
Note: These two tools are Web-Based Project Management Tools
OrangeScrum is a cloud-based project management tool software to help projects, teams, and tasks in one place. It gives users full visibility and control over their projects, by enabling them to deliver projects on time and within the budget. As an agile web project management tool, it offers capabilities such as epics and stories, sprints, scrum boards, reports, and velocity charts. It has several editions, including a free open source version, which can be customized depending on the user’s requirement.
- Task and Agile Project Management – OrangeScrum lets users assign, manage, and evaluate the progress of all tasks in one place. This includes subtasks, task groups, task linking, custom task labels, predefined or custom task types for categorization, and priority.
- Time Tracking and Invoice – The project management and collaboration software have time-tracking tools that allow time tracking spent on the tasks, with daily and weekly timesheets for evaluating team performance. It has an automatic timer, billable and non-billable hours, a time log chart view, and many other reports. Users can create invoices in a few steps. It can send an estimate, a receipt, and an invoice for billable hours. Created invoices can be saved or sent by email.
- Resource Availability – Mobile Apps, Integrations, and more – OrangeScrum shows resource availability to help in making clever planning and maximum utilization of resources. It can also set and track of leaves. Native mobile apps for both iOS and Android are available. They can view and control projects, tasks, and files, while also accessing users, helpdesk.
Trello is an easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and you can organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the globe.
Trello is a tool designed to substitute for your team’s use of email and chat for task-based communication. It allows you to collaborate for the project from beginning to end.
- Allow your team to stay organized
- Integrate the different types of apps to streamline the business process
- You can organize upcoming projects
- Trello stays in sync across all your devices
JIRA is a cross-platform issue and bug tracking software with excellent project management capabilities and features.
- Create user stories and issues, plan sprints
- Distribute tasks across your software team.
- Prioritize and discuss your team’s work
- Centralize your team communication
- See real-time reporting on your team’s work
What’s special about this tool: JIRA is designed for software development teams, making it the perfect IT project management tool.
Pricing: Starting from $10/month (up to 10 users), $75/month for 15 users, $300/month for 50 users.
GitLab is a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that gives a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking, and continuous integration(CI)/continuous deployment(CD) pipeline features, using an open-source license, developed by GitLab Inc. This software was created by Ukrainians Dmitriy Zaporozhets and Valery Sizov.
With the growing circumstances, the needs of markets are changing as well. Spend a good amount of time to figure out if you need a project management tool, robust reporting software, or a holistic view of projects and processes and reports in one place.
By downloading the Orange Scrum or QDPM you can create a subdirectory in your WordPress and you can use it as per your standards.
We hope that the above list would help the purpose and provides you a list of top project management tools to be used in this Era. If you think, we have missed a tool that could make a difference in your life, don’t forget to leave your comment below.
Happy Coding 🙂